I am in a bit of state.
I am looking for someone who can help me with my son as I am volunteering and there is no extra free slot in his pre-school.
But thats not really me being thankful & cheerful.
But I have something to be thankful this week!
I am a foreigner in here and I have been here for 3 and a half years and I havent had any friends just acquaintances from around town that I met thru playgroup, library or church events. I dont linger in any activity enough to have real friends.
That might change now. I have been walking, running my son to school since last September!
This made me thankful, Sebastian going to pre-school had made a lot of positive changes in our life.
- Son is now potty trained. I persevere because of school. I reckon he needs to be potty trained by the time he starts Primary School and we just did it one half term time.
- Sebastian is now really kid friendly! Before he just wont share or play with other kids!
- When he started school we started to have a routine which I am aching for since I arrive here in the UK and started being a mother all by myself. I struggled so much and when he started school routine just fell on our lap & I am not complaining.
- I have a new friend! She is an Italian Lady. She doesnt know much english but we are surprisingly getting by. I am excited of this. We have so much in common!
- Our son is also becoming friends! Being an only son I ache to have another child so that he wont be alone but him having a friend is the next best thing =)
These are just few of the things that had been given to us as a blessing since my son started school. There are some disadvantages, virus being one but there are more advantage at the moment that I am thankful & cheerful for =)