Lumpiang Shanghai (Spring Rolls) is one of my fave food. As what the name states it is of Chinese origin. Usually served in parties are its easy to eat and yummy too!
I have a chance to do some for my batch cooking and I would like to share with you how to do it!
- 300grams Ground Pork
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 piece Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 piece Carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- Filo Pastry
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place the mixture in your Filo Pastry and wrap.
- Fry. Make sure that all the sides are cooked.
- Serve with a dip. My fave really is just tomato ketchup.
This is freezable. Make sure that you put it separately in your freezer bags so that you can get as much or less as you want.
Linking up with: